Habit: something that you do often and regularly, sometimes without knowing that you are doing it. It takes 21 days to form a new habit:
- Do it For Yourself
- Know the Benefits
- Know the Pain
- Start Simple
- Make it Daily
- Stay Consistent
Most important thing: Work more when you’re in the zone. Relax when you’re not.
- It’s normal to have days where you just can’t work, and days where you’ll work 12 hours straight.
- Stop multi-tasking. It merely kills your focus.
- We’re always more focused and productive with limited time.
- Work is the best way to get working. Start with short tasks to get the ball rolling.
- Doing is better than perfect.
- More work hours doesn’t mean more productivity. Use constraints as opportunities.
- Separate thinking and execution to execute faster and think better.
- Always know the one thing you really need to get done during the day.
- Only ever work on the thing that will have the biggest impact.
- Set deadlines for everything. Don’t let tasks go on indefinitely.