Terraform acts so weird when mixing up between
aws_security_group_rule in extending AWS security group rules.
Context: that leads to not idempotent for each apply (without changing anything in IaC)
- Create one security group using
aws_security_groupwith some predefined inlines
- Extending more rules (rows) in that secgroup by using
aws_security_group_ruleto add more discrete rules
- At each time executing
terraform plan/apply, terraform re-creates rules lead to fcked up idempotent of result.
Sample code at:
Being on-call means working/fixing live issues under high pressure and almost during midnight and/or weekend.
- Taking strong responsibility for what we work, for what we did, for what we build
- Uptime is an important metric, also critical to the success of our production.
- If our product is down, we acutely feel our customer’s pain
- Being on-call duty means we can learn a lot from it, for both technical knowledge & growing mindset.
- Must get high paid for each on-call duty shift, because of stressful.